- ExxonMobil – Site investigation/characterization, remediation, O&M, regulatory negotiation, closure, and divestment activities at over 150 sites in Pennsylvania. Act 2 site closure achieved at over 60 sites in the portfolio.
- Getty/ Lukoil - Site investigation/characterization, remediation, O&M, regulatory negotiation, and closure activities at over 30 sites in Pennsylvania.
- Gulf Oil – Site investigation/characterization, remediation, O&M, regulatory negotiation, and closure activities at two oil terminal sites in Pennsylvania.
- Valero Refinery - Site investigation, remediation, O&M, and regulatory negotiation at a New Jersey refinery.
- Fowler Oil Company - Site investigation, remediation, O&M, regulatory negotiation, and closure activities at three Pennsylvania locations.
- Wawa Corporation – Site investigation, remediation, and regulatory negotiation activities at sites in Pennsylvania and Delaware.
- Pennsylvania Insurance Department – B&B is one of only four Pennsylvania environmental consulting firms that perform peer reviews on all other consultants within the state who submit work plans, site characterizations, remediation design/installations, and closure strategies for PAUSTIF sites. B&B conducts third party reviews (TPRs) to evaluate consultants’ technical approaches and appropriateness of proposed costs. Summary reports containing B&B’s recommendations are submitted to the insurance department for claim action.
- North American Risk Services – Remediation system O&M and closure activities at a Sunoco oil company terminal in Pennsylvania where an insurance claimant impacted the site.
- Marshall, Dennehey, Warner, Coleman, & Goggin (Philadelphia Law Firm) – Expert report on environmental issues in defense of major oil company at a retail gas station site in Snyder County, Pennsylvania.
- Archer & Greiner (New Jersey Law Firm) – Preparation of over 25 expert reports as well as expert testimony in defense of various ExxonMobil activities conducted at multiple sites in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Duane, Morris, & Heckscher (Philadelphia Law Firm) – Site evaluations, litigation support, and expert testimony for various sites.
- HP Hood – Divestment investigations, site characterizations, remedial actions, and PADEP Act 2 closures for multiple former dairy, manufacturing, and distribution centers in Pennsylvania.
- Crown, Cork, & Seal – litigation support and consulting services for a major manufacturing firm in Pennsylvania.
- Sartomer Company, Inc. – Remediation system engineering services at a chemical manufacturing firm in Pennsylvania.
- Foodcraft, Inc. – Engineering services for a large industrial firm in Pennsylvania.
- Tru-Fit Frame & Door – Site evaluation and litigation support for a large manufacturer in New Jersey.
- B&B has performed Phase I & Phase II Environmental Site Assessments for many banks including, but not limited to:
- Bank of America
- First Republic
- National Penn
- Unity Bank
- Sovereign Bank
- B&B has extensive experience with Brownfield projects. For example, B&B has managed the investigation, remediation, and closure of a former commercial dairy processing facility located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Soil and groundwater at the site were impacted by petroleum compounds and chlorinated solvents. The project also included mitigating impacts to off-site supply wells. The site has been redeveloped into a big-box home center and several smaller commercial parcels.